Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Shop Review: Pullin' Vapor

     My latest journey was to Pullin’ Vapor.  This shop is just starting out but is far from amateur.  In fact, they carry some of the best juice and equipment I’ve seen so far.  Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and will spend hours helping out vapers just like you and me.
     As far as juice goes, this shop has an exquisite selectionas far as tanking goes.   They carry one 80/20 brand but mostly it is 50/50.  They carry brands such as Ragna Rok, Light House, Five Pawn, a three flavor house line made by one of the owners and so much more.  They literally have juice for days.  I could spend hours just talking about their juice.
As far as hardware goes they carry Segelis, Kangers, Aspire and so much more.  I personally picked up my first Kanger Sub Box and I love it. It is the perfect vape for when you need something small while in public and even gives some pretty decent clouds.
     As far as their lounge goes they have couches and a TV for you to kick back and enjoy yourself.  It even has awesome build stations with all the tools you need to build coils and turtles as their shop pet.
      This shop truly has it going on.  Although it is a new shop I give it four stars.  I will definitely be coming back.


No comments:

Post a Comment