Thursday, August 13, 2015

Shop Review: RVA Vapes, Richmond

     While tackling the dense woods of vape shops I came across the cozy cottage of RVA Vapes.  This shop is the biggest I have seen yet.  From talking to the staff I learned that customer service and inventory are the top priority of this vape shop.  They also have a very nice area for kids to play while their parents shop for vape juice and equipment, they even have a pacman machine.
     Let’s talk about the juices.  One particular premium line caught the eye of this young vaper, Ruthless.  It was, in my opinion, quite tasty indeed.  They also have their own premium line called RVA drops.  I tried a couple from that line.  Not bad, not bad at all.
As far as mods go, this shop has an amazing selection, possibly the best I have seen so far.  Aside from your average everyday mods they also have 26650 mods and authentics.  If you are a tube vaper this is your niche store. 
     There isn’t really much left to say.  This shop is truly a beauty and I cannot wait to watch it grow even more.  I give this shop five stars.


1 comment: