Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Shop Review: Vapin' Kicks Ash

     This week the first shop I visited was the shop that helped me when I first quit cigarettes.  Vapin’ Kicks Ash was there when I needed them with a helpful extremely knowledgeable staff.  This shop has grown exponentially over the year and six months it has been open.  Through the time I have visited it has stayed clean and open for every question I have had.
     Let’s talk about the juice.  Aside from a house line with over one-hundred flavors they also carry VapoX, Drip Lab, Reel Vaporz, Beard and Cosmic Fog.  And more lines are still on the way.  They also do their nicotine in shop so it can be adjusted to any mg. and is an effective tool to step down slowly during your quest to quit smoking.  This method seems a bit obscure to some but the pump they use is medical grade and it constantly being calibrated to make sure the correct amount of nicotine is administered each and every time.
     I have noticed that quite a lot of shops have shop pets.  This shop is the home to Ginger, a playful Chihuahua that is extremely friendly.  Some come just to see Ginger and Lynn and Bill the co-owners of this shop take very good care of her.
     Exciting things are in the future for this shop.  Their Ashland location is about to expand to include beer, wine, food,  pool, darts, video games, bands and so much more. 
      They have TV’s at both their Thornburg and Ashland location, along with couches.  There is no pressure to buy anything and it is a very relaxing place to hangout.
I give this amazing shop five stars.  I cannot wait to see what they will do next.  

No comments:

Post a Comment