Thursday, August 13, 2015

Shop Review: Richmond Vapes, Richmond

     Today’s adventure in vapeland took me to Richmond Vapes in Richmond, Va. According to their website, they are Richmond's #1 Vape Shop. When I first walked in, the shop was abuzz with activity.  There were people chillin’, people buyin’, people chattin’ and of course, everyone was vaping.  It looked like the place to be.
      Joshua Moore is the co-owner of Richmond Vapes.  When I asked him, “What are you guys all about”, he told me, “Customer service is our main priority”.  I was ecstatic to have found another vape shop that was more about the people than the money.
     Now let’s talk juice.  Richmond Vapes is proud to carry the premium brands Fusion, Space Jams and Cosmic Fog.  Out of these three, Fusion is the rarest, almost everyone has Cosmic Fog. 
They also carry the newest and baddest mods.  Everything from starter kits, to mechanicals to box mods and authentics, this shop has it.  One in particular caught my eye, the Damascus Steel Infected Zombie Authentic Tube Mod (needless to say, it has been added to my collection).  There was also drippers and tanks of every type and color.

     If you are looking for a place to veg’ out, Richmond Vapes has both a couch and a TV with access to your favorite shows.  It’s the perfect place to cool off after work.  I give this impressive shop five stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment