Monday, September 14, 2015

Shop review: Nomad Vapor

   Hey all you vapers. I'm back with a shop review on Nomad Vapor. This shop was the second shop I ever visited when I first started vaping a year ago. It has maintained the Golden standard of cleanliness, customer service and selection.
   Let's talk juice. Along with their house line which soon will come in 3s Nomad has some of the top premium brands around. Twelve, Ragna Rok, High Voltage, Space Jams and so much more. New premium lines coming soon. My favorite is High Voltage. This energy infused eliquid is a cut above the rest.
  Along with carrying top brands such as Segeli, Eleaf, Aspire and more this vape shop is also the top place to relax. They have an oxygen bar and message chairs to take out the stress of everyday life. And I have to say their battery prices rock!
  So stop on by. Grab some juice. Sit in the message chair and have some oxygen all while enjoying your favorite vapes. This is a five star shop. Per August 1st, 2016. It has come to my attention that customers are no longer happy with their experience. I will be going back soon to do a follow up review due to the comment below. This shop has never done anything but impress me and I can't wait to go back and try and help them make their shop more accommodating. I love the owner and staff of Nomad to death and they played a special role in helping me give up the cancer sticks.

9 comments:

  1. Me and my wife went in there a few days ago after hearing about them. The pictures online showed a spacious place to relax. When we got there, not only was the space super cramped and cluttered to the ceiling, there were only two chairs and there was a price table posted for how long you get to sit in them and use the oxygen bar. We ignored it, obviously, and made a lap around the display cases. There was only one other customer in the shop and though there were TWO employees there, we were not greeted, however, one did manage to dart his eyes at us timidly and said nothing. They were both engaging the other customer. So we sat in the expensive chairs and waited.

    FIVE minutes later, the other customer walked out and they finally poked their head over all the clutter and asked "can I help you?". I introduced myself and shook hands, and asked for some of their top selling juices to sample. We were able to use our RDAs to sample right from the bottle, which was nice. Now, I understand everyone has their own palette, but out of the six or so bottles I tried, none of them struck me as a top seller. I still cannot get "The Schwartz" flavor out of my RDA. Absolutely disgusting. We shortly escaped the place in hopes of relief, but only realized the onset of a fresh head-ache, and a tainted dripper. They never even gave their names. Will not be returning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sorry to hear about your experience. I have not been back for a revisit in quite some time so I thank you for your honest opinion on the shop. While the shop is cramped I do know that they have a lot of juices that are very flavorful and taste amazing. I will back soon for a follow up review based on this post. Thank you so much for posting this comment!

      Delete
  2. Vapesourcing.com is one of the world's leading producers of electronic cigarette products. The company was founded in 2014, and offers best customer service options through their live sales chat, toll-free number or email. Buy good product in https://vapesourcing.com/vandy-vape-berserker-mtl-rda.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best portable vaporizer I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. vape master

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. Dab pen

    ReplyDelete
  6. When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your. Vape Liquid

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tent starter kit for garden I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. ispire daab

    ReplyDelete