Monday, August 1, 2016

To the haters

To the comments saying that I work for vape shops... I do not work for any vape shop or hold any shop in a special view. My reviews are 100% the way customers are treated. I am shocked and slightly hurt by some comments on my reviews. The best vape shops stay up and running for the long haul and I generally know which will stay in working order. If you have a problem with my reviews or think they are subjective look at the range of stores I cover and what I get out of my reviews. No store has ever given me anything for my honest opinions when I am done with my review. I go into each shop as a normal customer and tell them who I represent at the end and only at the end who I represent. Only one shop I have reviewed has not met my standards and look at the shop now. Oh wait, you can't, it's shut down just as I told the owner it would be if they did not take my review to heart. I love this community but it needs to realize that I do these reviews in order to help my fellow vapors out. I am tired of staying silent due to ignorant hate towards my hobby and the only way I stopped smoking. So... In the most respectful way possible I say to my haters, “Shove your unrepresented opinions up your ass and have a nice day and vape on.”

No comments:

Post a Comment